OS X and tool selection

Klaus Major kmajor at metascape.org
Fri Feb 22 07:39:01 EST 2002

Hi Jacqueline,

Andu wrote:

> I changed the key combination to control - ~ in metacard.
>
> ___________________
> Regards, Andu Novac

same for me.

I changed the shortcut to ctrl-Tab on the mac in MetaCard.

Since i do real cross-platform development (i have 2 computers with
4 monitors in front of me. Don't worry, i got 4 eyes...  8-)
it is now the same shortcut on both platforms for me (location-wise ;-)

Regards

Klaus Major
kmajor at metascape.org

PS. Any translations left ? :-)