Unique Macintosh Identification

MisterX mister.x at win.be
Thu Feb 21 14:45:01 EST 2002

For macOSX

get shell(ipcfg /something) should work... but I dont own one so i can't
tell you...
the output should contain the mac address should.

Otherwise... different challenge for the puzzled-minded:
Get the registered user's name, mix (encrypt) the characters interposing the
date string (zip, adress...) within the name, do some bit rotations and
xoring and you'll have a for sure random code... if you know the order of
the operations, you can unmixit... Two john smiths can't have the same input
date ever... ;) (aka build your own pgp anytime!)

cu
Xa