Open Source Project

David Bovill david.bovill at opn-technologies.com
Mon Feb 18 14:46:01 EST 2002

> From: andu <undo at cloud9.net>
> Subject: Re: Open Source Project
>
> So what is this project about? What does it do?

It's designed to do the same sort of thing CVS does for open source projects
- allow easy sharing and standards based documentation of handlers. The
handler repository is held on Sourceforge, and there is anonymous CVS access
from within the Script Editor. There are also tools for documenting code.

It is all open standards based. I am not sure yet what is going to be in the
first release, so I'd rather not talk about it on the list, but anyone who
just can't wait - contact me off list.

David