Getting dirty

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Feb 15 01:55:01 EST 2002

Ray,

Actually from my perspective, MC is pretty on-target with SuperCard and
HyperCard: 'openField' is triggered when the field gets the focus (it's
clicked in or tabbed to), 'leaveField' is triggered when the field loses the
focus and no changes to the field have been made, and 'closeField' is
triggered when the field loses focus and there *have* been changes to the
field. So trap 'closeField' and you know when a field is dirty.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/