opening without activating

Richard Gaskin ambassador at FourthWorld.com
Wed Feb 13 16:43:01 EST 2002

How can I display a specified card in a non-active window without bringing
that window to the front?

I have one window in which the user can click buttons to change the display
of a second window.   I want to be able to show a different card in that
window without bringing that window to the front.

Using "go" or "open" always brings the second window forward.  Any way
around that?

 Custom Software and Web Development for All Major Platforms
 Developer of WebMerge 1.9: Publish any Database on Any Site