Home stack conversion from HC

erik hansen erikhans08 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 20:48:34 EST 2002

thanks, i will take your advice on isolating my
handlers. there were really only a few that were
needed.

my problem now is that "breakPoint" is not acting
as a debug breakpoint and i can not step through
my handlers.

--- Richard Gaskin <ambassador at FourthWorld.com>

=====
erik at erikhansen.org                 http://www.erikhansen.org