CGI / Binary Read

Yennie at aol.com Yennie at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 17:29:01 EST 2002

<< There is, effectively, a small trouble with the mc 2.32 "POST"s headers

(not seen, for yet, if the problem is solved in mc 2.4.x). Trey the way

i use to catch it, successfully : >>

Thanks... but I'm not using POST from Metacard- just a Metatalk script which
is processing a file upload POST'ed from a plain ol' browser. I'll try
looking at it as a Apache problem, and see what httpd sees. Does anyone have
a file upload script that works with Apache in any old language that I can
test? Then I could isolate it as a Metacard issue.

Regards,
Brian