metacard stack access

Richard Gaskin ambassador at FourthWorld.com
Sat Feb 2 17:59:01 EST 2002

erik hansen wrote:

> --- Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
> wrote:
>

> <http://www.fourthworld.com/embassy/articles/NetApps.html>
>
> this will save time and effort.
> after being publicly humiliated for polluting the
> list with non-content, i will be sending "thanks"
> directly to contributers. there is a logic to it.

FWIW, I haven't read a post from you that's been a complete waste of
bandwidth.   A newbie from time to time will post a question that's covered
in the docs.  Everyone does that, and we get an RTFM post in response, but
that's part of the pocess of learning to read the Read Me. :)

For myself, I appreciate the time you've taken putting together your list of
MetaCard resources at
<http://www.geocities.com/erikhans08/MetaCard_Fanzine.html>.

There are a lot of MC resources out there, but I'm not familiar with any
single site that provides links to so many others.  Thanks for putting that
together.

 Custom Software and Web Development for All Major Platforms
 Developer of WebMerge 1.9: Publish any Database on Any Site