player object

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Dec 30 10:26:01 EST 2002

Simon,

MC can play movies in two modes: buffered or unbuffered. If the movie is
unbuffered, the movie controller works properly and can be interacted with
by the user. If the movie is buffered, the controller is "view only", and
any manipulations you do on a player (play, stop, etc.) needs to be done via
script.

For an buffered movie, set the alwaysBuffer of the movie to true.
For an unbuffered movie, set it to false.

Hope this helps,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com