Visual Basic and video

Vikram Singh vikramsingh at mailandnews.com
Wed Dec 25 13:38:01 EST 2002

Klaus Major wrote:

>The grabimage command grabs the current frame, and copies it to the
>specified variable (videoimagedata) as imagedata (rgb, rgb). You can then
>set the imagedata of an image.to display the frame. Useful if you want to
>take a photograph.

>Sounds promising, doesn't it ?! :-)

Got my adrenaline flowing! Many thanks Klaus, for telling the list. I just saw
their site; they have made a mention of Video recording being supported. Hope
we get to test this feature in the Beta(due apparently mid-Jan).

Considering the millions of hours of video digitized daily, this will turn out
to be a key attraction for developers.

All the best Kevin and the team!

Rgds
Vikram