Quintessential XCMDs

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Dec 24 11:51:01 EST 2002

I thought this was interesting: Today on the HyperCard mailing list a
member posted a list of 66 XCMDs/XFCNs that he considered
"quintessential" -- externals that a serious developer simply could not
do without. I was familiar with almost all of them, having used most of
them myself. Scanning the list, I found only seven that MetaCard could
not do natively, and one of those seven I left in the list because I
wasn't sure exactly what its purpose was.

Bravo for MetaCard.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com