Web-Dedicated Metacard

Monte Goulding monte.goulding at senet.com.au
Mon Dec 23 17:31:01 EST 2002

Perhaps the one player could use the two modes.

 - mode 1 = secureMode is true and is used when the player is launched from
a hyperlink. Useful for interactive forms and such.
 - mode 2 = secureMode is false and is used when the player interface (AKA
Java WebStart) is launched. Useful for content delivery and offline
browsing.

Cheers

Monte