MC front end to PostgreSQL

Dominique mcdomi at free.fr
Thu Dec 19 09:55:02 EST 2002

> Are you speaking from the "indexes page" form submit javascript ? It works
> ok under Netscape 4.7, different issues of Explorer, Mozilla 1.3 and Opera
> 5 under Linux, Jaguar, Win98 and Win2K. It's a javascript 1.5 specs code.

In the iCab prefs ("inScript") all the specs are checked, from 1.0 to
1.5.
iCab presents itself as MS Exploder 5.0 ;-)

In fact, the page is briefly displayed, I can see that a lgin and a
password are asked for... and iCabs quits silently on an error 2.

I have to state that iCab is plagued with those "error 2" since a number
of versions... It is still a "preview" version, made by a very small
developer team. I don't like behemoths such as Netscape Navigator, and
my disk is nearly MS-Free ;-)

--
Regards,
(-8 Dominique