Bringing an MC app to the front

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Dec 18 23:04:01 EST 2002

Funny you should mention that... Today I found a very cool command-line app
that can be called from MC that will do just that (and more)...

http://www.prcview.com

It is free for non-commercial use, but needs to be licensed for commercial
use. I'll keep looking around for a better (fully free) solution...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/