MC front end to PostgreSQL

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Wed Dec 18 16:42:01 EST 2002

Dominique a écrit :

> > Just have an eye at <http://acacia93.dyndns.org/citalis.xml> in using
>
> Mon iCab plante (erreur 2) sur le javascript ;-<
> My iCab copy chokes (error 2) on the javascript used in your page ;-<
>
> Maybe not your fault, but iCab's...
> ;-)
>
> --
> Regards,
> (-8 Dominique

Hello Dominique,

Thanks for the info. Are you speaking from the "indexes page" form
submit javascript ? It works ok under Netscape 4.7, different issues of
Explorer, Mozilla 1.3 and Opera 5 under Linux, Jaguar, Win98 and Win2K.
It's a javascript 1.5 specs code. Does anyone know if there are good
reasons to avoid this issue of js (or not) ?

In betwin : i'm working on the client-side front-end of the Citalis
tests db and expect to use a dedicated metacard 2.43 stack to manage the
sql "insert", "update" and "delete" queries. If i get the needed results
in using the libURL 1.0.8 "POST command" abilities, the mc front-end
will replace the standard web forms in most of the nexts production apps
to come.
--
Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis.
Applications et bases de données WEB et VPN
Qualifier et produire l'avantage compétitif