MC 2.5 Script editor

Herve Proudhon herve.proudhon at medecine.univ-mrs.fr
Fri Dec 13 05:15:01 EST 2002

> Script Editor X next release offers the option to turn on and off the
> auto-insertion.

> Cheers
> Xavier
> http://monsieurx.com
> --

I'd like to use your ScriptEditor. Unfortunately, it is far too slow for
me. Opening my main stack script lasts about 1 minute 45 seconds ! (Mac
G4 767 Mhz - less than 1 second in the default Metacard editor) . I
suspect the script colorization, but I don't know if there is a way to
turn it off (and the "Preferences" don't work).  The cursor is
constantly rotating in the editor. Is it a bug or the normal behaviour ?

Best regards,

Herve Proudhon

Frenchdiet, a nutrition software.
Diondine, logiciel de dietetique.