Can't delete card

Dominique mcdomi at free.fr
Wed Dec 11 12:10:22 EST 2002

> All you have to do is use the send command to call another handler 1- 2
> seconds later to do the delete card job for you.

In fact it was the response I found in the use-revolution archive was:

send "delete this card" to this card in 10 milliseconds

(I think it was a Ken Ray's suggestion)

That does the trick :-)

By the way, I searched also the MC archives (two places).
Searching in MC archives is not as convenient as searching in Rev
archives, for instance one cannot get the complete thread with a key
word... Or I didn't found how to proceed ;-)

--
Regards,
(-8 Dominique