Can't delete card

Alain Farmer alain_farmer at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 21:44:12 EST 2002

> When I try to delete a card via a bg script, I am
> given an Error message (...). the error message:
> Object: stack locked, or object's script is
> executing Chunk: can't delete object
> Is there a rationale behind this?

Put the "delete" handler higher up in the hierarchy,
e.g. in the bg-script or in the stack-script. The
rationale is that you cannot delete the card that
contains the running handler. BTW it is still
"running" even though all of the statements have been
executed, because the last line has not executed yet,
e.g. the "end handlerName"