MC 2.5 Script editor

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Mon Dec 9 04:36:01 EST 2002

> Message: 10
> From: xbury.cs at clearstream.com
> To: metacard at lists.runrev.com
> Subject: RE: MC 2.5 Script editor
> Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:11:41 +0100
>
> BTW, my msg didn't go through the maillist for some reason,

I'm answering onlist as this problem comes up from time to time, and it's
worth reminding everyone from time to time how the list works.

The reason for this, is that you didn't post it from the address you are
signed up with. You can only post from the email address you signed up with,
to avoid problems with spam and virus attacks. Since I don't always work
weekends, messages held for approval can be delayed over the weekend until
Monday morning. To avoid this happening, subscribe all your email addresses
to the list, then set all but one to "nomail" to avoid getting duplicate
postings. If you have a problem doing this please contact me at the admin
address (metacard-admin at lists.runrev.com) or heather at runrev.com, and I'll
help you with it.

Regards,

Heather (list admin)