xcmd

Yennie at aol.com Yennie at aol.com
Fri Dec 6 03:18:01 EST 2002

I think you are either mistaken or were using a stack with the external
property already set by someone else. Or recall using a CFM-based version /
CODE resource.

If the path was not specified, how would MetaCard ever find and load   it?

But of course you only need to set the property of the stack once.
And further, you can use the stack as a library stack, so you don't have to
set the property in every stack that wishes to use Valentina- only the
library stack.

HTH,
Brian

<<Brian, but I wonder if this is 100% required ?
I have run example stack without this path to external set up.>>