Yet another bad bug

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Wed Dec 4 09:13:00 EST 2002

just put the following scripts in your home stack script and voila...

on CloseStack
  CompactStack
  AutoSave
  pass CloseStack
end CloseStack

on CompactStack astack
  if astack is empty
  then compact this stack
  else compact stack astack
end CompactStack

on AutoSave
  -- if the hilite of btn "autosave" of stack "home" and the shiftkey is up
then
   if the mode of the topstack is 1 then save the topstack
  -- end if
end AutoSave

If you are used to HyperCard this puts you back into those warm waters...

Anyone know of an easy way to determine if a stack was modified without
taking inventory of everything?