Yet another bad bug

Axel Buchner axel.buchner at uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Dec 4 08:55:01 EST 2002

Has anyone note this:

Under Mac OS X 10.2.2:

Scenario 1:

(1) Work on a stack (e.g. add buttons and text fields)
(2) Quit MetaCard

MetaCard will quit without asking whether changes should be saved!

Scenario 2:

(1) Work on a stack (e.g. add buttons and text fields)
(2) Save the stack
(3) While the "Save" dialog is visible, hit command-q

MetaCard will quit instantaneously without having saved anything!

Am I the only one suffering from these fundamental problems?

If I am not, then how can you guys live with this?

Are these problems exclusive to Mac OS X 10.2.2?

These are very elementary bugs. In the next release they must have gone!

Axel