Metacard beginner question

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Dec 3 22:43:00 EST 2002

John,

There are some subtle differences between MC and RR. You can of course
change the .rev to .mc and some will work...but others won't. There are some
custom commands and libraries in RR that don't exist in MC, and I suppose
the reverse is true as well. If it doesn't seem to work in MC, contact the
author for help.

I know for a fact some of my demo stacks work only in RR (the archive plugin
for instance). I need to tweak it a bit for MC. Both MC and RR are fine
programming environments, each with it's plusses and minuses -- and both
work using the MC engine.