Metacard Apache and Windows 2000

andu undo at cloud9.net
Tue Dec 3 07:07:01 EST 2002

--On Monday, December 02, 2002 11:04:25 -0500 "Peter J. Bower, M.D."
<pbower at soundmedicine.com> wrote:

> Dear Andu,
>
> I think I have generated every error code possible trying to get the
> cmc.exe to work on the apache 2.0.43 win 2000 server.
>
> By any chance do you have a copy of the config file you used to get this
> blasted thing up and running?  If not, any ideas where I could find such a
> beast?

Using the default config file it works here (made me start up Windows
again!!). Make sure you put the correct path to cmc.exe at the top of your
script:

#!C:/Progam Files/Apache Group/Apache2/bin/cmc.exe
--in my case

on startup
put "It works!" into temp
put "Content-Length: " & length(temp) & crlf
put "Content-Type: text/html" & crlf&crlf
put temp
end startup

But I'm sure you know all these...