backDrop?

Scott Raney raney at metacard.com
Mon Dec 2 17:50:00 EST 2002

On Sun, 01 Dec 2002 "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> On 12/1/02 6:35 PM, RCS wrote:
> > Anybody? mouseDownInbackDrop and mouseUpInBackDrop do not seem to be
> > happening (in 2.4.3) Windows or Mac...
> >
> > Could someone please verify...
>

> Yes. I just tried it with MacOS 10.2.2. I get a "mouseDownInBackdrop"
> message, but no "mouseUpInBackdrop." On Win98, I don't get either one.

Verified: The mouseUpInBackdrop isn't being sent in the Mac engines.
The problem with the Win32 engine is just that the messages are being
sent to the stack rather than the card.  It's best to catch these in a
frontScript anyway, though, because it's difficult to predict what the
defaultStack will be if you have more than one open...
  Regards,
    Scott

PS: bug reports go to bugs at metacard.com, not the list, please.