More on recursion...

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 29 15:40:00 EDT 2002

That's what I'm experimenting with right now.  I changed one of the
most important calls by adding "send" to it, and then an additional
(very short) time lag, just as you said.  So far the tests are good.

Perhaps traditional programming books talk about recursion in detail,
but I've never been one for tradition.  All of my programming has
been done in either Hypercard or Metacard, with the corresponding
documentation.

And this is the first program I've created with the desire to
intentionally have it keep playing with itself :-)

So you were programming before I was even thought up??

(grin)

--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com