Recursion

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 29 15:28:01 EDT 2002

>I don't know of any way to turn recursion errors off, however you may want
>to look at the recursionLimit property. This will allow you to increase the
>recursion limit. Remember, however, that unending recursion will eventually
>kill your program no matter what the limit is. This is true of any language
>not just Metacard.
>
>-Glen Yates
>
>-- One of your Dreamboats, remember me? :-) --

Dreamboats!  Yes!  I do remember you ;-)

I remember that Jacqueline coveted that title, and sought it for
herself as well :-)

In my last post, I said I thought I may have avoided the recursion
errors, though I'm not yet certain.

I am trying to determine exactly what Metacard thinks is recursion,
and how long my program can self-run so that my users do not get an
error.

on theHandler
    # do things
    send theHandler to me in 1 millisecond
end theHandler

Would this trigger a Metacard recursion count?

--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com