More CGI Stuff

Yennie at aol.com Yennie at aol.com
Wed Aug 28 20:00:01 EDT 2002

Eh! You're right- it does work. It seems I had written off the MacOS engine
for scripts (I've been using the Darwin engine) for other reasons (namely
"open process" behavior). Anyway, externals can be used through scripts just
fine by way of "start using" with the mach-o engine and a mach-o external.

Of course now I just need a way to maintain some persistent memory (i.e.
database cache). Any ideas? I can write globals to disk if needed, but I
can't afford to re-create the database cache on every run of the script.
Sounds like maybe I need to wait for Valentina Server.

Brian