Fw: application slowing down

Rich Mooney tech at paynesparkman.com
Tue Aug 20 14:06:01 EDT 2002

I'm using the send in <time> command to handle timers on as many as 108
controls simultaneously but I've disabled this part of the code and still
have the problem.  I'm using repeat loops all over the place but shouldn't a
repeat loop give up resources when its done rather than use increasingly
more resources as it runs longer?

Rich Mooney
Payne Sparkman Mfg.
shop at paynesparkman.com