Can't hurt to ask...

Sjoerd Op 't Land sjoerdoptland at mac.com
Mon Aug 12 02:49:11 EDT 2002

Richard MacLemale wrote/ schreef:

> What would be involved with having a MetaCard stack talk to a digital
> camera?
>
> (Stop laughing.)
>
> In theory, could a stack communicate via USB with a camera, and control it,
> as in tell it to take a picture, then download the picture to the hard
> drive...
Mmm, I'm not aware of an ability of MC to talk over USB? Does anyone know
about this?

But I have another idea in mind: I have about the same problem, but in the
software of the camera, you can configure it to display the camera's memory
as a disk on the desktop. If that's possible for you, you could of course
build a nice 'browser'. Just an idea, I don't know if it's an option for
you.

Regards, / Groeten,
Sjoerd