using "repeat for each" when you don't want to start with the first line

LiangTyan Fui mlist at afteroffice.com
Mon Apr 29 10:45:01 EDT 2002

put the SelectedText of fld "Scene List" into CurScene
put lineoffset(CurScene&return,SceneFile) into q
put SceneFile into SceneFile2 # If you need to preserve SceneFile, or else
delete from it directly.
delete line 1 to q of SceneFile2 # MC handle small chunk faster
repeat for each line theline in SceneFile2
      do stuff
end repeat