metacard digest, Vol 1 #183 - 9 msgs

Ray G Miller rgmiller at pacbell.net
Thu Apr 25 17:50:00 EDT 2002

> Simon Lord sez,

> Dude, would you trust reading crap from Microsoft?
>
> Ray, I have 2 G4's and everything works fine, dual boot between
> both OS's is easy, running Classic inside OSX works great too.
> Learning OSX is not that hard from OS9.  ...

Thanx for the feedback, Simon.

The keyboard and mice have been mattel-like since the PPC hit the scene. I gave away the keyboard and mouse that came with the 9500 and salvaged the
keyboard and mouse from my 2si (we're talking ancient equipment here!) and they're still working. The mouse has long ago lost its Teflon "feet", but a
monthly re-shodding of scotch tape makes it as good as new....;-) (For those who have never seen this model, it is humpbacked rectanglular box, 3.75" x
2.25" x 1", with the button 3/8" inset from the sides, not flopping over the sides -- comfy and no unwarranted mouse clicks)

Ray

--

Ray G. Miller
MailTo:rgmiller at pacbell.net