Dragging Lines in a Field

erik hansen erikhans08 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 17:44:01 EDT 2002

this is very useful. if your tutotials were on a
shareware basis, it would let you put more time
into filling the need for more documentation. of
course the MetaCard users in this list seem
pretty advanced...  it might be a niche market.

--- "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>

=====
erik at erikhansen.org                 http://www.erikhansen.org