Transparent Images

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 22 22:32:01 EDT 2002

>I often need the same thing than you, in the image properties I select
>"Extras", "Colors" and then I choose "Transparent". It works pretty good.
>I'm on MacOS 9.1 and MC 2.4
>J.J.Bayle

I wish I wish....

But I am attempting to develop cross platform, which means any option
that is specific to only one platform will fail me.

The "transparent" option, as far as I understand it, only works on
Mac.  (Every option below the line is Mac only, as I understand it.)

I wonder why it isn't available on Windows?  'Course all the best
things aren't :-)

Shari C
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--