Embedding mt scripts

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sat Apr 20 18:21:01 EDT 2002

"J. Landman Gay" a écrit :

> Is there a way to embed an mt script into a web page the way JavaScript
> does it? I'd like to include the output from an mt scipt as an insertion
> into an html document, without having to rebuild the entire document in
> the mt script -- in other words, have the browser handle it. Can that be
> done?
>
> --

Hi Jacque,

I did never that before and have, there for, no example to share but
it's clearly some thing what can be done. You will just have to declare
the ".mt" extention in the httpd config file and to rename the
"xxxx.html" files you want to have server-side parsed by mc as
"xxxx.mt". This way will allow you to do in using mc far all what can be
done in using web-dedicaced tools alike php or perl.

Best Regards, Pierre Sahores

WEB & VPN applications & databases servers
Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Qualifier & produire l'avantage compétitif