Interarchy for PC?

Mark Luetzelschwab luetzm at texasreading.org
Thu Apr 18 04:17:05 EDT 2002

Thanks Andu, Chipp, Michael,

I'm really not sure what a "radio lan" is..I asked for more
clarification on that point to see if it was the actual company or
just a wireless ethernet.

Chipp, I'd be interested in chasing down that satellite issue - we
can talk off list about it.  I'm going to try a standard wireless
ethernet connection some point next week to make sure that those work
(can't really see why not).

Andu - I'm still looking...www.atomiclog.com looks promising..does
this ring a bell?

Thanks again..I'll post if I find anything.

-ml