About MC as a very suitable PostGreSQL linkeable WAS...

andu undo at cloud9.net
Tue Apr 16 15:11:01 EDT 2002

Pierre Sahores wrote:

> Hi LiangTyan,
>
> That seems very interesting too ! I will try to test your way and send
> back some comparative benchmarks.

I started learning PHP not too long ago and I feel the same thrill as
when I was discovering MC.
PHP *IS* the language for webwork and although MC can do wonderful
things as cgi scripting it's missing all the specialized functions php
has. I guess what I'm trying to say is 2 things: best way is with the
right tool and I wish MC extended into the web area as much as PHP does.