Call WinAPI?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Apr 10 21:20:00 EDT 2002

I have a MetaCard stack that launches a client's installer
(InstallShield).  The client wants to me to determine if I can hide the
decompress progressbar of their installer using my MetaCard stack.  I
was asked by the programmer of the client to see if I can get MetaCard
to "call WinAPI to launch our setup" and "use Shell32.ShellExecute with
SW_SHOWMINIMIZED" to hide the progress bar.

Anyone know if the above can be translated into a command/script that I
can issue from MC?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director, Tactile Media