The "quit" command is hanging in my standalones.

Ian Gordon ian.gordon2 at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 10 02:11:00 EDT 2002

The "quit" command is hanging in my standalones.

Hi,

I was having the same problem last month, searched the archive and played with
a bunch of property settings.

Deselecting the "destroy stack on close" and "destroy window on close"
properties worked for me - at least now the app  quits without freezing my
machine (it does display a type 1 error message though (on a Mac)).

Not perfect, but at least  the standalone doesn't freeze my machine anymore.

Hope this helps.

Ian