Saving stacks

Klaus Major k_major at osnabrueck.netsurf.de
Fri Apr 5 11:47:01 EST 2002

Hi Shari,

> Working out the final bug in my program... saving.
>
> I know that the main stack cannot save to itself.  I'm under the
> impression that the other stacks can.
>
> I have a main stack, and several embedded stacks, saved into a
> standalone.  The embedded stack that needs to save to itself, isn't.
>
> Can an embedded stack in a standalone save to itself?  Or does the
> stack need to be OUTSIDE of the main stack... ie, not embedded?
>
> Shari C

you cannot save stacks that are inside a standalone, not a mainstack and
no substacks, sorry :-(

So you must not embed the stack that you want to be saved.

Just put that stack (separately) into the folder of the standalone and
MC will find it anyway and you can save it :-)

Hope this helps.

If not, just drop another mail :-)

Regards

Klaus Major