[Metacard] Speedomatic Mail Server

Sjoerd Op 't Land sjoerdoptland at mac.com
Tue Nov 27 10:16:00 EST 2001

Scott Rossi wrote/ schreef:

> I just now sent a post to the new mail list and saw my message appear on the
> list in less than 2 minutes.  All I can say is *FINALLY*.
>
> Good job RunRev guys. :-)
Without wanting to detract anything from the above, I wonder why that
'[Metacard]' prefix came in. The problem is that sometimes the subject of a
reply will be:

  Re: [Metacard] Speedomatic Mail Server
but sometimes
  [Metacard] Re: Speedomatic Mail Server

Then my mail client gets confused and doesn't get the thread anymore. Anyone
against removing that prefix? Metacard team: is this possible?

> Regards,
>
> Scott
Regards, / Groeten,
Sjoerd