[Metacard] RE: shell behavior ( strange or mistake)

thierry Douez t.douez at wanadoo.fr
Sat Nov 24 07:19:01 EST 2001

I got problems on win98 with the command.exe !!!
but , I admit i'm asking for a lot :-)
What i tried whas to execute a perl script,
where the script is stored as a text in MC.
then just do shell( perl -e & quote & field "Perl" & quote ).
Sure, we have to set properly HOME and PATH directories for the dos.
I got amazing results... 10 lines