[Metacard] Re: Win XP: a new dawn

Richard Gaskin ambassador at FourthWorld.com
Sat Nov 24 04:31:01 EST 2001

Curry Kenworthy wrote:

> Now that MetaCard (via Revolution) has made me a more crossplatform user and
> programmer, I am wondering about good Windows sites on the internet. I see
> that pcmagazine.com is good for reviews and such, kind of like Macworld, but
> where would I go to get some daily news and shareware PR, something like
> Macintouch, MacNN or MacSurfer but for PC?

It's a little harder to identify good news sites as Windows-specific, since
many folks believe Windows is the only operating system there is.  ;)

Here are some sites on my regular reading list:

http://www.computerworld.com/

http://www.news.com/

http://slashdot.org/

http://www.ddj.com/

http://www.openp2p.com/

http://www.wdj.com/

http://www.eweek.com/

http://www.sdmagazine.com/

http://news.gnome.org/gnome-news/

http://www.webdeveloper.com/

http://www.flashkit.com/

 Custom Software and Web Development for All Major Platforms
 Developer of WebMerge 1.8: Publish your database on the Web