[Metacard] Digest metacard.v004.n527

metacard-errors at www.runrev.com metacard-errors at www.runrev.com
Thu Nov 22 12:59:01 EST 2001

-------------- BEGIN metacard.v004.n527 --------------

    001 - Alex Shaw <A.Shaw at mailbox - andu -> http proxy username & password?
    002 - diskot123 at juno.com        - Re: Print Field Text
    003 - Charles Buchwald <charles - QT from the 'Net?
    004 - Signe Marie Sanne <signe. - Re: Recording sound
    005 - "Vinciane BAUDOUX" <vinci - Re: Printing Field Text
    006 - andu <undo at cloud9.net>    - Re: andu -> http proxy username & password?
    007 - fuegox at mac.com            - Re: QT from the 'Net?
    008 - sadhu at castandcrew.com (Sa - Re: Using a stack as a small data base

This is the MetaCard mailing list.