Could you create a port listener in MC?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Dec 21 23:43:01 EST 2001

David,

What do you mean by a port listener? I've been hacking around the last 3 or
4 days in LibURL and have decided the best way for me to do SAfileUP support
is to write my own http library. It appears you may be able to do some sort
of asynchronous port listener....but a better approach may be to check for
updates on regular schedules.

Just my 2 cents,

Chipp

BTW anyone know what ever happened to the 'cents' mark. It used to be on
typewriters (shift-2), but never made it to keyboards. Just wondering.