Two handlers sharing time

Shari gogypsy at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 18 15:23:00 EST 2001

Is it possible to have handlers share time?  So that when it is idle,
the second handler runs?

I have a very lengthy handler, that does certain things, calls other
handlers, and they in turn call other handlers.  This sets up the
data for the user.

As it takes more than a few seconds, I've created things for the user
to "do" while waiting.

Is there a built in way for the main handler that sets up the data,
to pause if the user wants to do something while it's running?  And
then start back up where it left off the minute the user isn't doing
anything?

--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com