Matrix (or array) problem...

David Bovill david.bovill at opn-technologies.com
Sun Dec 16 14:44:01 EST 2001

> From: "Sjoerd Op 't Land" <sjoerdoptland at mac.com>
> To: <metacard at lists.runrev.com>
> Subject: Re: Matrix (or array) problem...
>
> So you're doing a bitwise AND. (Only if foo AND bar are true, the result
> will be true, otherwise false). Have a look at bitAnd in 'operators' section
> in the Help Index.

So bitAnd/or and/or's each bit (ie 0 or 1) in the two strings? Yep, I can
use that - it's a calendar matching algorithm I'm after - I guess I can
store the whole matrix as one long string of 0's and 1's and presto!

Has anyone worked on sheduling/calendar matching type problems before - what
route did you use?