Why all the empty opencard handlers?

Jacqueline Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Dec 14 22:21:01 EST 2001

David Epstein wrote:

> Why does Metacard place an empty "on opencard / end opencard" handler
> everywhere, and how can I get it to stop?

HyperCard does the same thing. It isn't really there. It's just an empty
template that gets put into most empty scripts when you open the editor.
If you close the editor without saving, it goes away. If you type
anything else into the script, whatever you type will replace the
template. Or you can fill in the empty template and use it if you want.
It's just cosmetic.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com