Stupid CGI Tricks

Nicolas Cueto kweto at ma.nma.ne.jp
Fri Dec 7 16:27:01 EST 2001

Very nifty, Richard! And the possibilities of mc and cgi and a school
network intrigue me too as an educator (EFL). Please do keep us posted!
(BTW, I also enjoyed your school's website, including learning what's for
lunch this week :-),  but found myself wishing for more info on how students
and teachers are putting that enviable network of yours to use.)

> I will eventually get around to making a step by step web page for doing
> this stuff,

Nelson Zink had an mc & cgi page at

http://www.navaching.com/pagem.html

but now it's gone!! :-( Nelson? )

The language of Nelson's explanation kept things simple and lighthearted,
much like your own "How networks work" opus. Mind you, your text seems aimed
not only at adult readers, so perhaps two versions explaining the same thing
would be handy. Hope to see your step by step up soon, then!

Cheers,

Nicolas R Cueto
Takakura Jr & Sr High,
Nagoya Japan